Fildas team has recorded a quick growth. For Fildas, human capital is the most important element in sustaining the company’s evolution. Efficiency and professionalism, high quality standards of our performance, customers’ satisfaction are the values and the key elements that guide Fildas business conduct.
Delivery driver – Sibiu
- To transport the goods in the allocated area according to the accompanying documents;
- To deliver orders according to the pre-established time schedule;
- To be in charge of the received goods, both of their quantity and quality, during transportation;
- To maintain the vehicle in his charge in a proper technical state
- Graduate secondary education.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Holder of a Class B driving license, minimum 3 years.
- Organized, attentive, honest, able to work on fixed terms.
- Responsibility and adaptability in situations requiring precise compliance with established standards.
Assistant Manager/ Secretary – Ploiesti
The ideal candidate
- Experience in secretarial activity is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Dynamic, organized, attentive to details.
- Focus on priorities.
- PC operating skills.
- English – conversational level.
- To manage the flow of internal and external documents.
- To receive, register and distribute correspondence within the company.
- To make photocopies, use the fax and other available equipment.
- To answer, make and redirect phone calls.
- To draw up statements, records and other required materials.
- Protocol activities.
Assistant Manager – Iași
How do you know at first glance if you fit in?
- Are you a dynamic person, with a team spirit, and excellent communication skills? Are you an organized person that we can rely on? There are over 50% chances to meet our requirements!
- Do you have at least basic knowledge in the economic field? There are over 90% chances to be interested in our job announcement!
If you are wondering what you can do during a day as an Assistant Manager, here is a list of possible activities:
- You will manage the flow of internal and external documents, you will ensure the drafting of documents and correspondence.
- You will perform cash transactions (cash receipts and payments, draft and […] of supporting documents, daily draw up of the “Home Registry”, handle receipt books, release from cash desk the advance payments for employee reimbursement, relationship with the bank).
- You will ensure the relationship with the bank for the daily deposit of the amounts available in the cash desk in the current account of the company.
- You will assist the Area Manager in communication, documentation and internal coordination issues.
- You will be responsible for the administration of the staff documentation, according to the legal requirements and internal procedures of the company, and will organize the monthly schedule;
- You will permanently communicate with other departments in your subsidiary and headquarter.
We believe that this job suits you if:
- You have answered YES to the A and B qualification questions;
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak eloquently; You can explain almost anything to anyone and you are comfortable to communicate in writing and over the phone;
- You are an organized person and you plan your activities;
- You remark yourself through a developed capacity to analyze the different situations encountered in your work;
- You are a detail-oriented person, aiming to achieve results efficiently and effectively;
- You have PC operating skills (Microsoft Office);
- You have completed a higher level of education in the economic field.
Pharmaceutical Warehouse – Bucharest
Description of the ideal candidate
- Past experience in pharmaceutical activity or pharmaceutical studies is an asset;
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize the activity;
- Communication skills, teamwork;
- Discipline, rigor, seriousness, meticulousness;
- A person with a high sense of responsibility and consciousness, oriented towards the accomplishment of the tasks and the achievement of the results.
- To collect products from shelves according to the received orders;
- To prepare orders (parcels) for delivery to pharmacies;
- To properly distribute and order the warehouse products;
- To label, collect and verify pharmaceutical products;
- To participate in periodic inventories;
- To ensure security and integrity of the managed assets.
Commercial Representative – Brașov, Covasna, Harghita
The ideal candidate
- Medium/higher education;
- Experience of at least 1 year in sales (experience in sales of pharmaceuticals and parapharmaceuticals is an asset);
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and teamwork;
- Customer-oriented, goal-oriented;
- PC operating knowledge (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- cat. B driving license, availability for work travel.
- to promote the image and services of the company in relation to the clients of the pharmacies;
- to help increase the customer portfolio by identifying new clients on the pharmaceutical market;
- to establish and maintain a good business relationship with all clients in the area;
- to follow the evolution of the market in terms of trade policies;
- to identify business opportunities and to finalize long-term contracts, to secure turnover and payment deadlines;
- to maintain the collaboration with medical representatives of all suppliers in its area;
- to successfully fulfill sales and revenue targets;
- to maintains, develop and represent the company’s values in the relationship with the customer.
Telephone sales operator – Iași
The ideal candidate
- Very good communication and relationship skills;
- Positive attitude, team spirit, proactivity;
- Customer- and client-oriented results;
- Ability to prioritize, analyze and synthesize;
- Promptness in solving tasks;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Seriousness and good moral ethics;
- Good knowledge of PC, Word, Excel.
- To develop and maintain a portfolio of clients in the allocated area, according to the company’s internal procedures;
- To promote the company’s products and presents the commercial offers to the assigned customers;
- To respond to order requests received from the customer;
- To manage documents of general interest of the firm;
- To draw up periodic statements necessary for the departments within the firm;
- To provide administrative support for all departments of the company;
- To organize and archive managed documents.